Stuff your professional nail art kit with industry-leading tools and accessories.
Many professional nail technicians spend their days looking through nail art blogs and magazines looking for the hottest trends in the nail art industry. They also look for high quality nail art tools to pad their professional nail art kit with. Not only do they do this out of curiosity, but they also do it to keep on top of the trends so they can provide their clients with stunning, on point nail designs.
If you’re looking for new tools to make your clients’ nail design dreams a reality, check out some of these industry-leading nail design tools.
Tools for Every Design
With complicated designs come innovative tools and accessories. To make sure your professional nail art kit can tackle every design that comes your way, try adding some of these tools:
- Cuticle pusher – gently pushing the cuticle back means a better nail surface for your designs.
- Cuticle remover - as part of your regular nail care regime, removing cuticle allows for healthy growth.
- Nail art mat – we recommend "The Tracey" or "The Lesley"
- Polish remover in pump dispenser (with acetone content) – Dispensers take the mess out of polish clean up! Worth every penny!
- Cotton Pads – Essential when removing nail polish and for clean up!! Spill something? Let the cotton pad get that for you.
- Cuticle cream/oil
- Clean up brush – The Bling Brush – This tool is also great for nail stamping. It makes clean up a breeze, and it’s super stylish with its diamond-filled handle. Some pros even use it as a gel brush.
- Sponge Wand – Double Ended Sponge Wand – This little beauty is a miracle worker when it comes to designs that incorporate fades and gradients. Have a client obsessed with ombré-style nail designs? Pick up this tool and you can step up your ombré game in no time.
- Cuticle protector – PROtect
- Clear Jelly Stamper - The Big Bling or The Crystal Clear – If your clients have a passion for nail stamped designs, do yourself a favour and stock up on these clear stampers. They take all the guesswork out of stamp placement and help make the stamping job easier.
- Stamping Polish – from bold pigments the o metallic finish, the choices are endless. Check out our recommended basic polishes below.
- Stamping Plates – from flowers and butterflies to geometric designs. We share our favourites below.
Perfect Plates for the Perfect Professional Nail Art Kit
Styles and trends can change as often as the seasons do, but stamping plates always remain relevant. From animal print to cute butterflies, stamped designs are here to stay. To ensure your nail art tool kit can meet your clients’ demands, it’s important to make sure you keep a variety of nail stamping plates stocked up.
Here are just a handful of some of our latest favourites:
Mandala Madness – Both the Myriad of Mandalas and Manisha’s Mandalas plates are absolutely stunning. Even though mandala artwork appears to be just a trend at the moment, we believe these nail art designs will stand up against the test of time.
Ahoy Matey – This pirate-inspired plate is so gorgeous. It’s perfect for summertime boat rides and vacations or even Halloween. No matter what the occasion, this plate will make your clients say “Arr” with delight.
Polishes for Every Design
If you’re just starting out in the nail art stamping world, it might be best to grab a nail polish kit, like this one: You Choose Custom 13 Polishes. Although you may want every colour of the rainbow, don’t forget to include a few of the basics:
- #1 More Like 1 AM – black is the new black and is always a staple in the stamping world. Make sure to include this nail polish in your nail art kit.
- #2 Jenny’s Gonna Love it!! – this white nail polish will pop up in a majority of designs, so keep a spare bottle on hand at all times.
Looking for inspiration for your clients’ requests for spring nail designs? Check out our previous post: Welcome Warmer Weather with Stunning Spring Nail Designs.
Pump up your professional nail art kit with some of the best nail art tools from Clear Jelly Stamper. We offer super trendy stamping plates and polishes and cutting edge nail stamping heads and accessories.