We are the inventors of Clear Jelly Stamping technology!
The Clear Jelly Stamper is different from any other stamper you have ever used. So, we've put together a short guide below on how to use the Clear Jelly Stamper, along with answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How do I clean my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Use alcohol or nail polish remover, (small acetone content in the nail polish remover is acceptable) on the CjS heads. DO NOT CONSTANTLY USE PURE ACETONE!! (once and a while can be used to prime)
- You can use a lint roller/tape to clean the CjS head; however, be VERY careful not to use one that is too sticky as it can damage the Jelly head or pull the Jelly head form the stamper handle and possibly damage it.
- Using a good nail polish remover will not ruin the stamping surface.
2. Where are CjSs products made?
- These stampers are made in British Columbia, Canada.
- The plates are designed in Canada.
- Other components are made offshore or in Canada.
3. How long will it take to get CjS products once it is shipped?
- We use Canada Post where shipping usually takes 10 days; however, sometimes it may take up to 3 weeks...depending on your customs department and how quickly they clear the package for delivery. We have UPs Available for shipping in Canada and the USA for tracked shipment.
4. Can I track my shipment?
- Yes! In Canada and the USA. Please select appropriate shipping options for your country. Currently, we do not offer overseas tracked shipping because it is simply too expensive to do so; although, we can certainly add tracking to your order, but we will have to prearrange for this.
5. What is the best nail polish to use with my CjS?
- We have our own hyper-pigmented stamping polish that doesn't lift.
- As long as you're using a quality stamping polish...you should have success!
6. Why did my polish stain my CjS head?
- most likely you used a hyper pigmented polish; like Klean Color Metallic
- usually this wont effect the functionality of your stamper and may fade over time
7. How do I care for my stamping plates?
- it is best to use nail polish remover.
- using pure acetone on the stamping plates may cause damage to the CjS head, (there is a chance that acetone residue is still on the plate and therefore damage to the CjS head may result).
9. Will my ClearJelly head last forever?
- No. The nature of the product that allows for the pick-up and transfer of polish with a water clear view, is VERY delicate! You will need to replace your jelly heads from time to time. We recommend having a spare on hand for stamping lovers.
- This Jelly head is most vulnerable when taking out of the handle or putting back into the handle, so please be very careful when working with them. TREAT THEM LIKE GLASS AND THEY WILL LAST!
10. How do I store my ClearJellyStamper?
- Store it in open air or in the plastic storage container. Don't allow it to be stored touching something else as it may leave a permanent impression.