We are the inventors of Clear Jelly Stamping technology!
The Clear Jelly Stamper is different from any other stamper you have ever used. So, we've put together a short guide below on how to use the Clear Jelly Stamper, along with answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How do I clean my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Use alcohol or nail polish remover, (small acetone content in the nail polish remover is acceptable) on the CjS heads. DO NOT CONSTANTLY USE PURE ACETONE!! (once and a while can be used to prime)
- You can use a lint roller/tape to clean the CjS head; however, be VERY careful not to use one that is too sticky as it can damage the Jelly head or pull the Jelly head form the stamper handle and possibly damage it.
- Using a good nail polish remover will not ruin the stamping surface.
2. Where are CjS products made?
- These stampers are made in British Columbia, Canada.
- The plates are designed in Canada.
- Other components are made offshore or in Canada.
3. How long will it take to get CjS products once it is shipped?
- This is not an easy question to answer! We do not have control of the products once they leave our facility!
- We offer Canada Post standard shipping. Shipping time varies depending on the country we are shipping to. It can take as little as 7 days and up to 4 weeks depending on your customs department and how quickly they clear the package for delivery. We make every effort to ship the same day an order is made however, allow 24-48 hours for processing Monday to Friday.
- We offer FedEx 2 days shipping to the USA and again, allow 24-48 hours for processing Monday to Friday. Customs can interfere with delivery times and we can not be held accountable for such delays. However, we make every effort to provide necessary information immediately!
4. Can I track my shipment?
- Yes! As long as you select a shipping option that offers tracked shipping! Please select appropriate shipping options for your country.
- Currently, we offer overseas tracked shipping to select countries. If you don't see your country listed, please contact us directly for special arrangements!
5. What is the best nail polish to use with my CjS?
- We have our own hyper-pigmented stamping polish that is designed to work with our invention, the Clear Jelly Stamper.
- As long as you're using a good quality stamping polish...you should have success!
6. Why did my polish stain my CjS head?
- most likely you used a hyper pigmented polish; like Klean Color Metallic
- most times, this wont effect the functionality of your stamper and should fade over time
7. How do I care for my stamping plates?
- we use nail polish remover with acetone to clean the steel stamping plates.
- store plates in a proper plate storage pouch to avoid damage when not in use.
9. Will my ClearJelly head last forever?
- No. The nature of the product that allows for the pick-up and transfer of polish with a water clear view, is VERY delicate! You will need to replace your jelly heads from time to time. We recommend having a spare on hand for stamping lovers.
- This Jelly head is most vulnerable when taking out of the handle or putting back into the handle, so please be very careful when working with them.
- Also, be aware of the pressure applied when transferring image to the nail, don't apply excessive pressure to the head. If you have a very strong c-curve or very long nails, you may need to roll slightly for full coverage. Excessive pressure can cause splits in the jelly!
- TREAT THEM LIKE GLASS AND THEY WILL LAST!
10. How do I store my ClearJellyStamper?
- Store it in open air or in a plastic storage container.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Don't allow it to be stored touching something else as it may leave a permanent impression.
- Store multiple heads separately so they don't fuse together!